PLC Management (Marketing)
- Line up preparation and communication, including full product launching plan/budget, covering ATL & BTL Marketing Strategy/investment with key local messaging.
- Product Selection and line up / channel strategy.
- Competitor product analysis (Positioning and Pricing).
- Development of Marcom & Sales Support material for product group including: P.O.S. Display rack/solution, Sales Catalogues, Sales Tool Kit, Salesvtalk guides for FSM.
- Digital Media management including SNS and Home website.
- PR strategy development, execution and monitoring, including Digital media.
- Analysis and reporting to management and HQ on cyclical 3rd party M.I. reports such as GFK, DAS and BAS.
- Regular Price Positioning monitoring compared to competitors.
- Regular Incentive Positioning monitoring compared to competitors.
- Conduct Ad Hoc Market Research on consumer preferences and consumption habits/ trends to better inform product strategy and marketing decisions.
- Maintain Key Product Management Tools: Roadmap, Specification, Competitor Feature Comparison analysis, Price Positioning Matrix, Weekly Retail Price Tracking, Display Guideline, Content management Guideline SDA Channel breakdown.
- Daily updates to Business Documents regarding Weekly Sales, Monthly Sales, GP, Pricing and Sales partner sales.
- Maintain Sales System Pricing updates monthly.
- Maintain PSI for assigned product category. [3 month – Purchases, Sales, Inventory]
- Secure Government legislative Import approvals required for product category, such as SABS / LOA / ICASA etc
Supply Chain Management
- Responsible for weekly update of 20 week rolling demand forecast, for all incoming SKU’s, effective forecasting, stock management and logistics to ensure on time product delivery.
- Improving SCM Key Performance Indicators, including: Sell-out forecasting accuracy, Consensus achievement of sales between Product marketing and Sales staff, Sales staff Order earliness achievement, Sales Capability Index, Product forecasting accuracy.
- Educational experience: Post Graduate diploma or MBA
- Product Manager to own a Product
- have product and market analysis experience.
- Liaising with retail channels
- Understand Lifecycle of the product
- Knowledge of profitability of the product
- 50% of this position is supply chain and must have forecasting knowledge – they order stock weekly (Stock management knowledge)
- Ability to analyse data and retail data analysis for comparisons
- Problem solving on stock management
- The person must be able to identify with home appliances products (Fridge washing machines, microwave and cooking appliances)
- Have a solutions for retailers and be able to fight for negotiate for good space within the store
- Price and promotion knowledge
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com