- Drive Export Team
- Working with SADC distributors that are major retailers and that aren’t major retailers i.e. general dealers that considered stock from Samsung from time to time
- This person must have worked on multiple categories i.e mobile phones, monitors, TV’s etc
- Must have exposure in working with SADC Countries and knowledge of Incoterms( a set of rules which define the responsibilities of sellers and buyers for the delivery of goods under sales contracts. They are published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and are widely used in commercial transactions
- Knowledge on how to move products from SA to other SADC Countries
- Understand supply chain of stock movement from one country to the other (including insurance)
- Trading agreements knowledge, inter-country agreements
- Analysis of sales
- Ability to Present to the CEO and VP of the company
- Develop and implement effective strategic plans and goals to achieve sales objectives and budgets.
- Plan and implement sales promotional activities to assist with the achievement of sales objectives in co-ordination with Merchandising Team.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that sales objectives are met.
- Monitor competitor activities by obtaining information on competitors and market trends.
- Provide accurate information on competitors to facilitate effective decision making.
- Effectively manage the channel sales function to maximize sales and profitability objectives.
- Focus on the successful and profitable sales of Strategic Products.
- Prepare and maintain accurate forecasts for the channel and all its strategic customers.
- Establish and strengthen relationships between the business and customers.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com