- To compile a retail strategy and conduct the process mapping for retail operations in order to consistently achieve targeted sales.
- To design, execute and maintain retails assets for an electronic company
- Conduct market analysis to develop an understanding of the industry, competitor businesses, and customer requirements.
- To lead the entire operational level staff on a national level through effective people management and best practices.
- Run the business- Provide weekly and Monthly briefs and directives to the operational level staff. Design, Create, Manage and Maintain retail assets. To compile a retail strategy and conduct the process mapping for retail operations in order to consistently achieve targeted sales. Conduct Business management for retail operations.
- Lead the business- Ensure execution of retails strategy by retail managers and operational staff (enforcing standard operating procedures by Retail and Field Delivery teams) Conduct KPI setting for field staff and assess performance against targets (such as employee productivity and adherence to service level agreements), Actively Engage with networks, third-party providers and consumers to build relationships and ensure efficient execution of the retail strategy. Provide operational support for all iconic product launches and other projects
- Innovate the business- Conduct market analysis to identify key market trends and access market performance. Track and access competitor movements periodically and provide insights to business leaders. Develop business plans in conjunction with sales to drive growth.
- Grow the business – Implement initiatives and devise strategies to improve sell out. Identify potential markets and investment areas for the company. Look out for new opportunities to expand the retail business.
- Build the business- Actively Participate in forums where the latest developments in the industry are discussed and exchanged.
Desired Experience and Education:
- 4 Years Commercial or Relevant qualification
- 7-10 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing
- 7-10 years’ experience in Managing large (100+) outsourced teams
- 5-10 years’ experience in Contract managed service is essential
- Proven track record of managing individual and team performances at senior levels
- Knowledge and experience in P&L accountability within large corporate/multinational environment
R1.1 Million- 1.5 Million per annum